Wednesday, February 03, 2010

It's the mid week mountain post

In support and honor of my daughter, her husband and I are joining her in The Daniel Diet. Among the approved items are fresh veggies and fruits, whole grains, water, pure juices and that's about it. It's similar to vegan ... and very interesting menu planning! I am on day 6. I have more energy than I've had in 2 years. Now I remember why I like not consuming animal protein. But let me be clear .... I MISS DAIRY PRODUCTS! But not enough to deviate from the plan. My perspective for Jenn and her health life has deeply broadened. I am very grateful for the insight. I'm hoping Monday adds fish and eggs. Then it'll be perfect! Thanks, Jenn for letting me play along.

This is where Hugh and I have moved the office to. It's a pretty cool building. They call the area Tynecastle. All the buildings are stone. Very nice. We are up on a hill and situated looking at these:

This is Dunvegan Peak. It is covered in ice today and is absolutely gorgeous!

This is part of Grandfather ... not sure which part ~ but it's ever so gorgeous. You can see the ice line. It's very interesting to watch it start up top and descend throughout the day when it's cold enough. SO beautiful.
We are continuing to work on the kitchen. Hoping to finish that project this weekend and post some glorious pictures. Fingers are crossed. They are calling for a snow~ice~snow storm. We shall see! Hope you are all having a wonderful mid week!!!
The Dancer's Pointe goes to competition (Regionals) this weekend. GOOD LUCK!!!!! We miss you all.
Happy February Everyone!
Paul & Cheri

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:00 PM

    Hey Cheri! The new office is right next to the coffee place we went to when I was up there right???

    ReplyDelete