Friday, March 06, 2009

Spring!


We received these GORGEOUS & HAPPY tulips at the office this week, sent to us by Steve's mom, step dad and 2 brothers. They have so brightened our lives that I wanted to share. Remember, we had an entire foot of snow Sunday/Monday, so receiving these spring time reminders had a doubly happy attachment for us!! (It's been a rough couple of weeks.)
Updates are:
* Hugh is doing GREAT and is back at the office cracking the whip again. Blessings! He has a very good prognosis and is back under control and sporting some pink cheeks. Amen!
* Tomorrow is Paul's mum and dad's 50th wedding anniversary! Good Lord! That is the most impressive thing I've heard in ages!! Congratulations to Mel and B! We hope for 50 more, just as precious as the last ones have been!
* Caroline (my friend who's husband sold us our house here) called this morning and has offered us a ceramic top stove that one of her clients is "tossing out". I'm so excited I can barely contain myself! Our current stove came with the house and has served us very well, but I'll be VERY glad to have something a little more current and modern! Whoo hoo!!! :-)
* My blood test results came back and I'm human (!) ... which made Paul even more perplexed as he was certain I was something else! ;-) All results are good news, blessings!
* Jon & Melissa are getting married April 24th. The shower is April 4th. I'm looking forward to happy events as there have been TOO FEW lately.
* Jennie & Chad (our friends here who helped so much with our yard last year) are getting married April 11th. More HAPPY times to look forward to!
* It is supposed to be in the 60's this weekend. Now let me tell you ... we are ecstatic about that! Well, I am ... I'm not sure Paul even notices unless it's below 10 degrees. Must be nice. By 10 degrees, I've rattled into pieces from shivering! I am very excited about the warmth coming!
SO, hope you all have a wonderful weekend and a happy adventure you can tell about!
Happy Trails,
Paul & Cheri



No comments:

Post a Comment