Saturday, November 04, 2006

Halloween Boys



Here are our boys from Halloween! Christian, the train conductor, Cade, aka Captain Hook II, and Austin, aka Captain Hook Sr. I woke this morning to a memory of driving home from work one fine Georgia afternoon to see a lot of firetrucks parked on my street, in front of my house .... and the slow realization that my son, Jon, had tried to burn down the neighborhood. Well, he did have some help from the neighborhood hooligans, but he was the one left standing to "take the heat" quite literally! So, I thought I'd post these boys this morning in honor of boys everywhere and all the energy they seem to muster up for life and it's adventures. Today is the day Paul has deemed sink installation day! So we're off for breakfast to insure there is fuel in the tank for the day's big events! I will be hanging wall paper backing and trying to face painting yet another day ... as well as continuing to pull those darn carpet staples out of the floor and carpet strips from around the perimeter of each room. The day here today is simply and absolutely G O R G E O U S ... big blue skies and not a drop of moisture in sight! AND, it's over 40 degrees this morning - a heat wave! Happy Saturday to all! Paul & Cheri

No comments:

Post a Comment