Sunday, August 01, 2010

Last week ...


I drove this many miles ...


Was in this temperature!

Met my new best friend, Max!

Got to visit these guys! (aren't they adorable?)

Celebrated Austin's 10th birthday, which was actually on June 18th!

Read books ...

Ate pizza and stuff ... even went to see the Sorcerer's Apprentice (such fun! go see it!)

Delighted in the two amigos

Hung out with the guys ... Sweet!

Came home to this!

I had a wonderfully entertaining few days traveling down and up the mountain. I was able to visit with my sweet sister-in-law, Debbie. It was so nice to spend a little time with her! She is absolutely transforming her home - looks AWESOME!
I was able to see my daughter for a delightful breakfast and chat session between her events at Atlanta Mania.
I even had an appointment with the most talented and gifted doctor in the whole world in my opinion (Dr. Gunter, who has been my doctor since the 80's --- hope he doesn't decide to retire before I do!)
I was able to spend time at Jon & Melissa's and have some fun with the boys and hang out with Melissa and Max, the new grand-pup. Then I was able to visit with Melissa's mom!
SUCH a wonderful and needed little journey!
Back home ... our garden work on Mid week's post!!!
Hope you ALL have a great week in the new month!
Happy August!
Cheri (and silent Paul for this post)

No comments:

Post a Comment