Saturday, July 24, 2010

Our Goofy Cat, Spartacus!

This is how he helps me put the groceries away ...

He LOVES to help with this - and changing sheets on the beds.

It must really feel good to roll around on the canvas bags??

His brother (Artemis) looking on - must be thinking either he's jealous OR Spartacus is nuts! Look at Spartacus's closed eyes! Cracks me up!

Ohhhhh ..... more goodness ...

But that last stretch got him tangled in the handles --- oh dear ... look at the panic in his eyes!

Oh boy - he's upset now! He's beginning to attack the bag (see the hind legs going into attach mode) He was definitely yowling by this point!

Guess he decided if he rolled on his side it would be better (but it wasn't - I had to help him so he'd quit screaming!) Cats don't understand being helped ... he attacked my hands!

Ahhhhhhhh ... bliss again ...

Over it now ... going to lie down in Paul's slippers ...

A day in the life of a cat who loves putting the groceries away ... it was the absolute highlight of his day!
Hope you have a blissful highlight to your day too!
Happy Weekend to all!
Paul & Cheri

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:32 PM

    I love this photo entry! :-) An afternoon in the life of Spartacus!
    My day was blissful too! I rode 16 miles on my bike today. :-D

    ReplyDelete