Saturday, January 30, 2010

Snowy Saturday


A lot of my art blogger friends make a list of ten things that they post on Sundays ... things they are grateful for. I guess my list would be something like this:

* grateful for my health
* grateful for my sweet husband and for his health
* grateful for loving families and friends, and their good health
* grateful for our jobs (!)
* grateful for our house
* grateful for heat, water and electricity
* grateful for snow plows and the men/women who drive them to keep us safe around here
* grateful for food, drinking water and wine ;-)
* grateful for art and humor
* grateful for faith


We have LOTS of snow and it's very cold ... what else is new?!?

Paul began the bead board project in the kitchen today. I'll post pictures tomorrow. It's been a good day. Life is good. We are grateful. Happy weekend!
Paul & Cheri

No comments:

Post a Comment