Thursday, April 30, 2009

Things I've Come to Realize




A Contemplation piece after some extraordinarily difficult months ...
*Panic is over rated - this learned from being married to an Englishman
*Spartacus has a very sweet soul
*Grandchildren are EXTRA special
*In my case, nothing is ever as it seems upon first impression except some one's character - that is ALWAYS dead on
*All things go full circle given enough time (time to heal, time to relax, etc.)
*I love spring and summer in the mountains
*Girl friends are one of life's greatest gifts
*Newlyweds glow brighter than all others
*Change keeps you young, involved and always gives you something to look forward to, no matter who's idea it is!
*Blessings are far greater than ever anticipated and you need to take the time to give thanks for them
*Your parent's wise words are always with you if you listen for them
*All you need is love (and a little food)
Now that I've learned all these facts, I hope I can remember them! :-)
Sweet Blessings to all,
Cheri





















No comments:

Post a Comment