Monday, January 07, 2008

Fun, Fun, Fun!!!










































































































































Here you have it ... pictures worth a thousand words ... and it's a good thing because we've been super busy and computer challenged. So writing a thousand words is not as easy as it sounds right now! We had the boys for a week! We went from a Pirate's life all the way to fabulous snow boarding and back to wood stove installation, all in 7 days or less. Oh, and there were exquisite visits from adults too! And numerous Christmas celebrations, with everyone learning about Christmas trifle from Paul Paul. There was hiking the Appalachian Trail, hiking through train tunnels and all sorts of things adventurous and exploratory! Grandaddy Day Care was up and running!! We are so lucky to have Paul Paul in our lives to keep our enthusiasm up for adventure and discovery! We all had a WONDERFUL time, and it was so very appreciated from Nana, who is still rather weary from the recovery process that one encounters when there is a death to deal with.
It has been such sweetness that has greeted me on a daily basis from all of my friends and family in regards to the loss of my brother. I have been overwhelmed with the amount of love and support that has come our way via e-mail, snail mail and personal appearances. I just wanted to thank everyone for their sweet caring and compassion. I so appreciate every ounce of it!
Now that we've about caught y'all up to speed on our past week or so, I'll begin with my regular schedule of posting again, I HOPE! I'll try, at any rate.
Please keep good thoughts for Paul's Grandma, who is having a bit of ill health at the moment. And of course for my sister in law, Debbie, who is doing her best to cope with her brand new life that she literally woke up to just 3 short weeks ago today.
and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SARA, Paul's niece!!!!
Happy New Year to all ... may all of you experience blessings beyond your dreams this year!
Paul & Cheri





No comments:

Post a Comment