Friday, January 18, 2008

Footprints in the snow!




These are some beautiful photos taken by one of the members at the Country Club where I work. Bears are NOT in hibernation here in the High Country. There is a watch out for us to be aware and be alert for these little fuzzy black bears, as they are hungry and wandering around looking for tasty morsels! Just thought it would be fun to share our perspective on danger. We don't have car jackings and muggings in our parking lot ... er ... at least not by other humans! The way life was meant to be!
A wonderful bit of news - Paul GOT THE JOB! We are very excited (well, I think WE are, but I KNOW I am!!!) and he begins on January 30th. Whoo-Who!!! Life is Good!
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! We're off to Atlanta - should be warmer, and bear free at my sister in law's house ~ but I hear it's supposed to snow there too! Hopefully it won't drop down to 5 degrees like it will here ... Happy Trails! Paul & Cheri

No comments:

Post a Comment