Sunday, September 17, 2006

Moving Right Along ...


The waterfall here is just a short 4 miles from our front door in NC! I'm hoping to actually get there before it freezes. I am hoping this will be a great morning walk every day to keep my health in order! The two cats are Artemis (on his back, 6 months, 7 lbs) and Spartacus (facing away from the camera - 1 year, 3 months, 12 lbs). They are obviously helping me pack ... the little one is very mischievous ... and keeps the older one fit! He'll probably be glad for the walk to the waterfall as well! I've been trying to download pics of our day's chores, but the blog site must be too busy to do any more ... sometimes it's a bit temperamental. We have pressure washed the current house's back deck, front porch and driveway. And I'm in the midst of painting some of the rooms back to "neutral" shades. I'm afraid my fiesta bathroom was not quite neutral! Not good for resale, apparently! Christy finally had the baby, a little girl, Elise, 6 pounds, 8 ounces, 19-3/4 inches long (tall?) so I will begin teaching tomorrow at 3:45. That outta keep me out of trouble for a little while. Paul only has 2 more weeks here ... the time is really getting close. I tried getting him to "weed out" some of his older clothes but apparently suits always fit, no matter what size you are, never go out of style and are absolutely sinful to give or toss away. So ... I'm packing boxes of wool suits that might fit one of the grandsons before Paul will ever wear them again, but we're taking them, nevertheless! There are also boxes of coats with the same m.o. Please let me know if you're in need of a suit or a coat. I can probably hook you up! Rick and Chris, do hope y'all made it into Orlando with no trouble and are settling in nicely in your new place. Blessings to all, Paul & Cheri

No comments:

Post a Comment