Sunday, September 10, 2006

Echoes, Memories and Future Plans


The stacks of boxes continue to grow, and as you walk through certain rooms of the house now there is an echo. It's rather confusing, both sad and exciting! The echoes are loud with memories we've experienced over the past 4 years here. We've enjoyed this little house tremendously and now that we're undoing its personality, we're getting a little anxious to just move on. Paul will be leaving Orlando on 9/29 for NC and will begin work on 10/2. He'll come back for me and the cats on the 15th and we'll head on up with the moving truck and all that weekend! I'm going to stay in Orlando for the extra couple of weeks to teach for one of the teachers who is going out on maternity leave, soon we hope! She is very ready to meet her new baby and it sounds like the baby is preparing for her grand entrance too! Best of luck to you all, Christy! I'll be very glad to teach a little again. My creative self seems to be starving and driving me crazy! Amid the madness of getting ready for this monstrous move, I've had to start a mosaic to keep from going absolutely crazy. I guess you just can't squash the creative impulses completely! Thank goodness for the gift of expression, that's all I can say!!! I'll be trying to get Paul ready to go for his bachelorhood arrival in an empty house! Now there are actually 2 packing projects going on ... that outta keep my creative self busy enough! HA! Hope this finds you all well and having a wonderful weekend. I know everyone is having their own memories stirred up with the anniversary of 9/11 upon us. It's amazing how much time has passed, how many memories we've made and how many plans for the future we've already allocated since the original 9/11. We have been watching all the 9/11 dedication programs and will be proudly flying our flag tomorrow in memory of 9/11 and everything that goes along with that date. In the words of a famous little boy named Tim, "God bless us all"! Paul & Cheri

No comments:

Post a Comment