Tuesday, January 04, 2011

And the New Year begins ...


 People with my DNA (l-r, my daughter Jennifer, her son Christian, my son Jon, his sons Austin and Cade)


The three amigos, (l-r) Austin, Cade and Christian


My hippie Nutcracker, as promised. Thanks, Beckye! We love him!  Even my grandson Christian thought he was a perfect Nutcracker for our collection :-)


 I've been making lots of fabric journals with creative art insides.  They are FUN to make and pretty cool, if I do say so myself.  Tammy Brinkley's beautiful art is on the cover ... you can view her art at the http://www.periwinklepass.com/ website.  She is brilliant!

This is the commission I was working on.  I LOVE the way it finished up! It's for a little boy and was so much fun to make! I loved doing this piece because of it being for a child. Something very new and different for me!
There are lots of new beginnings for us this year.  I will be kicking off a new blog for my art this week if all goes as planned and will explain there some of the new endeavors.  Some very cool and exciting stuff!
Paul is in the interviewing process for a new and exciting opportunity.
We have so many blessings to count!
Stay tuned for more!
And once again, to one and all,
Happy New Year.
Blessings to everyone!
Paul and Cheri

No comments:

Post a Comment