Sunday, December 26, 2010

Boxing Day Blizzard ...

Yep - another blizzard day.  We've got LOTS of snow outside and are expecting it to continue falling until Tuesday according to latest report.  Oh boy! It is honestly beautiful outside.  The snow has draped everything!  And I do love spending time with Paul so it's working so far.  But I can feel cabin fever setting in.  I'll surely be mildly insane by Tuesday.  Paul's mum hand made us this beautiful blue throw for Christmas, among other wonderfully warm clothing.  THANK YOU, Mum!


Snow in copious amounts makes me want to sleep ... a lot.  I also make LOTS of trips to the fridge ... and back to the den.  It's been a typical, wonderful winter wonderland ... and all the things that go with it!


 This was Paul on Christmas morning ... had his Christmas cracker crown on.  We do have a good time!  None of the kids could get up here because of the weather ... so we're still holding on to lots of presents to give out to the grandsons...if we ever get out of this snow!


Look at all of these presents!  We had a great time unwrapping and discovering our treasures!


Here's one of my treasures! I've ALWAYS wanted a photo of Albert Einstein (one of my big heros).  Turns out Paul is a GREAT listener!  Who knew!?!


Christmas eve game night with Janine & Mark.  We played Trivial Pursuit 80's.  We were NOT good! But we had GREAT fun and consumed plenty of spirits.  Great friends and a great time!


Snow makes this guy want to sleep too! And he finds some interesting places to nap.  There is still not a happy family vib between all the kitties, but we're working on it!
Hope you have all had a wonderful Boxing Day!
Looking forward to wishing you a Happy New Year too!
Stay warm and stay safe!
Paul & Cheri


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:33 PM

    Awww YAY! I heard you talk about the Albert Einstein poster, but I had no idea Dad really HEARD you talk about wanting it! :-) What a guy. LoL. I'm glad your Christmas was a good one! I love my gift! It's beautiful! I can't wait to fill it! I love you both!

    ReplyDelete