Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Steve


Steven Ashley Robinson
May 20, 1977 - February 18, 2009
We say goodbye today to my sweet friend Steve at his request.
Steve was the sweetest hearted young man I've ever known and wise beyond his years.
He was addicted to his "crackberry", which I benefited from greatly by copious text messages sharing his humor and zest for life. (and Hell's kitchen and Biggest Loser!)
He taught me generous amounts about life in real estate and life in the High Country.
He added richly to my education of young adults and how to keep up with things like facebook, impulsive travels, and golf courses. Steve was a hugely gifted and talented golfer.
His enthusiasm and giggles were contagious. He was my surrogate son. My heart is broken.
I will miss Steve gobs and bunches. I am certainly not the only one who is feeling the void. He was very well loved by flocks of people. Sweet Paul found Steve today in his eternal sleep. Our hearts weighs 3000 pounds.
Please say prayers for Steve, his family and his friends.
It has been a very difficult day.
Rest in Peace, Steve. God bless your sweet soul.
Much love,
Paul & Cheri


2 comments:

  1. Cheri, thank you for inviting me here... when your site popped up on my screen and I saw Steve at his desk, my heart sank... God give us the strength to understand this, and to heal...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry Cheri...
    My heart is with you
    xo
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete