Monday, January 19, 2009

SNOW DAYZ

Frozen solid! This is Cascade Water fall ... not falling. This is my definition of cold, when the water in the water fall no longer falls. Frozen in motion ... brrrr ... 8 degrees folks.
Ok, so this piece is the dormer, and that piece is the roof ... and what is this over here???
SNOW DAYZ mean art projects at our house! And ... sometimes, "honey do" projects. We now have some of the chair molding in the bathroom! SO COOL! I'm sure it will get finished ... someday!

Oh, I see ... this gets glued right here ... and the steps go in this place...

Paul received this for a Christmas gift about 6 years ago. We are now to the point in our lives where there is actually time to put it together! FUN!!!! sorry for the sideways picture ...

At this end of the table is a mosaic I've been working on for an entire year now. I've been interrupted a few times ... but back on it now. I'll post again soon ... it should be finished in the next week. Hang in there Jenn and Vic, I promise it is not going to be an unfinished symphony!

Grandfather Mountain, Monday, Jan. 19th, which was my son's 27th birthday! Happy Birthday, Jon!!!! It has snowed for 3 solid days and it is absolutely gorgeous. I love going outside and listening to the quiet. There is something so very magical. It is crisp and clean and peaceful and majestic feeling. Quite the real definition of awesome. We are expecting 1-4 more inches of this stuff in the next 12 hours or so ... FUN!!!! So, here's hoping all of you are warm and cozy.
Stay well and warm,
Paul & Cheri






No comments:

Post a Comment