Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Life comes at ya FAST!










I love Artemis! He just takes his lizard and goes to bed! And as his bed is constantly changing, we just never know where we're going to find him ... but he is always at peace when he's found a nap spot! He certainly reminds me to keep my perspective on life in general!
Paul & Charles made these driveway reflectors for us! I am so tickled to have them on display at our house! In particular, when you're approaching our house from the Tennessee side of life, it's very difficult to pick out our driveway in the dark ... these will certainly make "the runway" stand out! Thanks, guys!
The garden continues to grow (thank goodness!) as the weather has warmed up again and the sun has decided to come out! The growing garden is certainly a time table for how quickly the summer is flying by! I, for one, am so very grateful to be able to dry out a little bit! It was getting pretty soggy around here ... things are much better after a couple of days of dry weather and heat. So you can see the flowering beans ... and the squash is on the verge of flowers too so gardening is looking up! Paul is still very intrigued with the whole process. He's been out hoeing the rows and checking things on a daily basis. He mowed and gardened while I worked this past weekend. That outta keep him out of trouble! Who knew! It'll be great fun when it comes time to harvest ... I can't wait to get pictures of him picking beans ~ the neighborhood will be entertained, to be sure!
Christian turned 4 years old yesterday! I can't wait to get some pictures of the breakdancing birthday party he and his little friends had last Saturday! I'll be sharing as soon as I get them! He is supposed to be visiting us next weekend, so I'm looking forward to us having our very own birthday bash with him, albeit breakdancing free I'm thinking! Maybe we can just hokey pokey or something! :-)
Well, it's costume time for me, have 4 more of those tops to make for the cloggers, so must go get started. So much to do, and only an allotted amount of time to do it in! Do hope all is well with everyone and that those of you preparing to go back to school are doing so with ease and no stress! Happy trails to all! Paul & Cheri

1 comment:

  1. Paul:

    I like your little metal men, I think you should make them and then sell them.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete