Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Coming soon ...

I have just received a bit of a finger wagging review from Paul because this blog has been neglected.  Hmmm ...
I have been posting a blog post everyday through the month of November over here.  You are invited and certainly welcome to catch up with us there.  It is my art blog, but it has personal snippets and information for you.  And Paul has been posting on his scooter blog right here.  He's a wonderfully entertaining writer.  Please visit his site!
I have two more days of "30 blogs in 30 days" at artsymatilda.com.  I'll be back after I finish over there (and maybe take a small break)!
We have to decorate, as we are expecting family for Christmas.  And we have to make presents, wrap them, and etc., etc., etc.  It's exciting, exhilarating and exhausting!  Be back soon!
*** Oh, and it's snowing! ***
Happy Trails to all!
Paul and Cheri

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:52 PM

    Ooooo you're in troublllleeeeee. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete