Thursday, May 19, 2011

Once Again

The sky is blue and the flowers are blooming!



We have had so many days of solid rain and dreary cold grey that I am pretty sure this day warrants a happy dance right on Main Street !!!
Paul remains busy with the golf course maintenance, miscellaneous welding, social delights such as the girl's soccer team play off games and a friend's birthday party attendance ...
Happy Birthday Beckye!!

you know, normal Paul type stuff! He was able to attend pottery class last week ... that was one happy man, I tell you!  This is a peek at this glass display in the shop!






He has to get up at 4:35 am now! Not his natural wake up time.  It's very different and difficult to change from a night owl to an early morning riser.  We're still working on it!
I am busy with the store (The Rusted Periwinkle in Elk Park) as we are getting ready to open a coffee shop and I am practicing my barista skills! I'm hoping being an active coffee addict will benefit me by just having an instinct for it! We'll see!  The store is looking great! COME AND SEE US!



Also, Shannon and I are preparing for art show season.  The task list is overwhelming, and although I prefer to NOT talk about it, I'm forcing myself to face the fact that I HAVE to produce copious amounts of art in a very brief period of time.   You can check out the art stuff in our lives right here.

Remember this????

 I am also signed up for a weaving intensive the week of June 6th.  I cannot wait!  I've been on the waiting list for the past 2 years!!!! She (Lisa) called and told me I'm in this year! YAY!!!  Now I am very excited!  I am a weaver ---- soon!
Albeit brief and not very informative at all, this is the update for now.  I'll be back with more soon.  As soon as the blue sky and blooming flowers set in and improve my attitude, I'll be back!
Blessings to you all,
Paul and Cheri

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:20 PM

    Yay! I keep checking for an update! Everything is looking great! Is Dad's window in the Rusted Periwinkle? It looks nice! :-D When I come up next, you can practice your barista skills on me! ;-)

    ReplyDelete