Thursday, December 03, 2009

An amazing site!

Wednesday afternoon this MOST beautiful, incredible double rainbow appeared in our sky. It was breath taking and very magical. It is also a tell tale sign of wild weather! After the HUGE RAIN quit and this appeared, the sky was lit up with a very odd orange tinted light. It was very "Wizard of Oz" and having lived in Atlanta for so many years, I was seriously expecting a tornado. But gladly, no tornado. However, the FOG was horrid after dark set in and the clouds settled. The kind of FOG that you cannot see the hood of your car in. Very scary driving during that time. I made it home. I kissed the ground when I got out of the car.
We are expecting snow, of course, beginning tomorrow and it is supposed to continue through until Saturday afternoon. 1-4 inches. Oh Boy!
Paul & I are leaving in the morning and going down to visit the kids in Atlanta. I thought we'd luck out and get into warmer, drier weather. They are predicting snow (flurries at least) in Atlanta too ... of course they are!
We'll wear coats there too ...
ROAD TRIP!
Paul has finally finished tree season. He is one tired run down puppy! I'm hoping getting away will be relaxing and restful for him.
Hopefully we'll have a wonderful update on Monday ....
over and out.
Happy December everyone!
P & C

No comments:

Post a Comment