Thursday, October 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Cyndie!

Cyndie in the middle, me on the left, our friend Janette on the right ... probably 1963?


Cyndie : )


I have a little sister. She was born when I was barely 7 years old. We lived in Cocoa Beach, FL at the time ... my brother was 16 years old at the time and told everyone he was adopted! Cyndie was born early -- only weighing a little over 4 pounds. At 7 years old, I thought she looked funny and screamed loudly. What did I know, I was only 7!!!

This picture of her was the only recent one I could find ... and I LOVE the grin she has on her face. When this picture was taken, she was in NYC with her daughter (who I so gently edited from the picture since it's supposed to be about Cyndie) ...

Cyndie and her husband live in Clarksville, TN.

Cyndie, I hope you have a wonderful year ahead of you with magical wishes coming true. I hope y'all get to build your house and make those dreams a reality.

I hope you're healthy and happy.

I love you.

Happy Birthday.

your big sister, Cheri

No comments:

Post a Comment