Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy Father's Day!


We really just want to wish all you Fathers out there a very Happy Father's Day!

Perhaps a reminder here of how truly important fathers really are . . . how much of who we are is credited to these guys? In my case it's gobs and bunches. I'm lucky. Here I am over half century old and I still am a daddy's girl. Yep, even though my father has passed on, I still absolutely adore and respect him. Paul also with his father, who is thankfully still here amongst the living and doing pretty darn good!! Happy Father's Day, Mel!! And to Paul himself a dad, Happy Father's Day honey.

I watch with great interest as my son has become a father, and a very good one at that. And also as my son-in-law has become a father, also a very good one. One of the very sweetest things is to watch these men hug these little children they've created. You can honestly feel the love they have for these little boys. And for that I am ever so grateful in knowing that our grandchildren will grow up adoring and respecting their fathers too. So as I gush with pride I will also throw out a Happy Father's Day wish to Jon & Victor, who are doing fabulous jobs with their roles in fatherhood.

And to all the rest of the dads out there ... all the best for a wonderful day filled with relaxing father's day activities. Whatever might make you happy dads for a day!

Happy Father's Day,

Paul & Cheri

No comments:

Post a Comment