Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Donald Wayne Taylor, my brother

July 1, 1947 - December 19, 2007
It is with a broken heart that I must write my brother died this morning. He just turned 60 years old in July and was living life to his its fullest, and thoroughly enjoying the ride! Wayne and I were devoted pen pals and e-mailed each other every other day or so. We shared the equivalent of a million novels with our ramblings! I will miss his sense of humor and the way he viewed life more than I could ever express. It is with a heavy heart that I ask you all to send my brother all the best wishes for a great journey. I will so GREATLY miss my big brother here on earth. I will include a picture of him with my next post along with service information when I find it out. He lived in Atlanta, and I'm sure will be honored by countless friends and family members. He has a wife, Debbie and a daughter Erin (who lives in TN with her mom). Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers.
Thank you
Cheri

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:02 PM

    Cheri & Paul - Pennisu and I send you our condolenses. You, Paul and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of our thoughts and prayers are with you and your Family. I know you will miss your brother.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry to hear about "Blaine". I just happened on this blog today.Condolences to all. Jan Taylor De La Vega

    ReplyDelete