Thursday, February 08, 2007

Remission!


Whilst roaming about the house this morning, concerning myself with the silly petty things in life, I received my morning phone call from my beautiful daughter. This is the blessing she bestowed upon us today:
After meeting with her "flock" of doctors yesterday, Jennifer has been declared in remission. She has been cancer free approaching 14 months now! What a beautiful word the "R" word is. It is a very sacred and special word in our lives and the lives of countless others. We have longed to hear it declared for ages. To everyone who has prayed and sent good, healthy thoughts to Jennifer and our family, we thank you with all our hearts. May God bless you all as deeply and lovingly as we have been blessed! With great gobs of gratitude and a special lightness in my heart today, I wish you all a wonderful day! Cheri

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:20 PM

    What great news... We will toast you,Paul, and of course your daughter!!! We love you all.

    Scott & PSU

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:38 PM

    That is such wonderful news .. I am going to forward to little Carol from Ticketmaster .... this is inspiration! We love you all. PSU and Scott

    ReplyDelete