Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Yes, I know it's been a while since I've posted on this site.  Yes, we've been busy.  Yes, we're fine.  No, I don't even know where to start to catch up.  So ...


Paul has been riding his VESPA so hard that it now needs new points and some TLC to get it back up to par.  He is smitten I tell ya!  He spends an incredible amount of time researching scooters, scooter clubs, scooter paint jobs, basically all things scooters.  I imagine there will be a completely redesigned scooter sooner than later.  I'm still waiting for his post on the matter ... aren't you?
Paul has been working in the mornings on the maintenance crew at the golf course.  Then on the weekends he has been bar tending for various events such as weddings, private celebratory type parties and Sunday brunches.  He's been one busy boy.  I woke him on Sunday and he didn't know what day it was, what time of day it was, or what he was supposed to do when he woke up.  Poor guy!  
I have been doing the art thing, going to school for photography classes, attending some "how to" workshops for art business, even attended an art show opening that was a blast.  The big thing is, I redid the studio ---- new paint, new organization, new clean space --- HEAVEN!  To update on my doings, visit here.  I update the art site more often than this one these days.


Our kids are all fine! Gosh it feels great to write that with confidence. Christian's ECMO reunion is coming up and we plan to attend.  I can't wait to see all the little miracles walking around right here on earth! There are so many things to be grateful for.  
Our building project is kind of stalled right now, once again.  I have my fingers crossed that the weather will let us pick up the pace once we get dried out! It would be lovely to have the building up for the winter's work to come.  Paul could weld and we could bake clay in the kiln ... oh, the dreams!  Trying to keep the positive energy flowing .  .   . feel free to join in!
It's cold ... about 64 degrees in the kitchen.  Going to be a lovely fall though.  I have plans to stay warmly dressed, already!  The trees are beginning to change into beautiful colors.  Won't be long until we will have "leaf lookers" traveling through Elk Park.  It will be nice for the antique store business, but it does signify the beginning of a new season ... the cold one! Ugh!  Well, I will think about that another day.  (Scarlet here)
Paul's nephew, Hayden just celebrated his birthday last Saturday.  Happy Birthday Hayden!  Hayden is a hockey player and pretty much goes all over the U.S. playing hockey, thanks to his mom Janet.  Hope you had a great day, Hayden.
Paul begins reffing soccer next Tuesday.  We're looking forward to it.  It's always fun to watch the little uns, who he will be reffing.  Perfect entertainment! :-)
Well, now you're all caught up on us!  How about letting us in on you????
Happy Trails!
Paul and Cheri

No comments:

Post a Comment