Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Self Reflection ...

Somedays I feel like I look JUST like this!
In reality, this sweet coyote (Charlie http://www.dailycoyote.net photo by Shreve Stockton) had just finished his yawn, but looks are deceiving, aren't they?
When I get to the office building in the morning I always go into the ladies room to apply lipstick so I will look alive and alert enough NOT to be this scary. But when I looked into the mirror that morning, I found myself asking the reflection staring back at me, "what's a girl like you doing in this place?" And I meant it!
I know we all go through these moments when things are out of kilter. I know I'm not special and I'm not the only person going through thoughts of "what if .... what now ... why not" and etc. But when you are THE ONE going through it, it FEELS like you're the ONLY one.
And you feel like you look like this coyote!! With utter frustration dripping from your fangs.
Just sayin' ...
I don't/won't bite.
This one from the artist inside
Cheri