Friday, July 10, 2009

Trying to get back in to the swing ....

lo Moth
(Automeris io)
This moth has the most beautiful "security" system I've ever seen! I supposed it's designed to look like those big black spots are HUGE EYES looking back at its predator. I was very struck by the beauty of such a small creation. Just thought I'd share. Sometimes I wish I had such a security system built in, but then I guess I would be a moth. Hmmmm.
My question of the day once again is:
Why do some people trade their integrity for money?
Batteries are not yet recharged from our very intense and perfect vacation time with the guys. I hope to be able to post some of the adventures from their visit soon.
Til we meet again, happy weekend!! Highland Games here in the High Country. Promising to be VERY busy, crowded and crazy. Whoo hoo!
Happy Trails,
Paul & Cheri

No comments:

Post a Comment